Howdy, Happy New Years all!
We took the kids snow-shoeing near Snoqualmie Pass today at Hyak (next to the The Summit at Snoqualmie) and it was a mere attempt at snowshoeing as A got tired of her backpack rather instantly and we resorted to eating "eyce" (snow) and sledding downhill on little kiddy slopes with both A & N. The weather was gorgeous and all of us had a blast.
Since my cousin is visiting us, we went to Pike Place Market and picked up some yummy salmon steaks and decided to make Sig's Roasted Salmon out of it and it was a huge success at home. Thanks Sig, it was a perfect fine finish a glorious day of outdoor fun in Seattle.
PS.. I did not have leeks so I substituted it with green onions and I did not have the right lid so I used aluminum foil to cover my pan in the oven and it worked out great.
8 comments:
First inSig place i see this nad now in yours.
Looks delicious.
Beautiful pics!...fish looks superb!!
yay... glad you liked it Archana... It looks great in the pan... And that cascades picture looks amazing!
looks great, i m sure must taste great too/
Archana, I want to eating a plate of that salmon with the view of the first picture clearly in sight and I don't mean virtually :)
Yay for salmon - it looks delicious!
Yay for snowshoeing - can't wait to go this weekend :) I'll probably be hitting that Gold Creek Park!
lovely pictures...both looks great!
Hi archana, first time on your blog, loved it lots, Nice to meet a fellow gemini , iam a gemini too :) So you are mother of twins, wow, it must be really fun to have twins :) The pic here in the mountains looks breathtaking !
Post a Comment