From an expired food blog to capturing random life moments through my photos
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Ice Cream Sundae
Made three sauces and french almonds today for our gourmet dinner dessert night. We get together with some friends every other month for a fine meal. This week's menu includes gourmet pizza and I decided to bring build your own ice cream sundae to the party. It includes Rum Caramel Sauce, Mocha Sauce, Fresh Strawberry Sauce. The nuts are French Almonds and I did not have time to make my own ice cream so I am taking along espresso chip, french lavendar and vanilla custard as the partners in this food crime.
Recipes from David Lebowitz's, The Perfect Scoop to follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I would love to have that sunday, nd delicioius looiking variety of sauces.
Happy Mother's Day.
WOW!!! Droooooool! :)
Post a Comment